Jayda Cheaves is a Canadian singer and songwriter. Her debut album, “Awake”, was released in September 2016 and debuted at number five on the Canadian Albums Chart. In 2018, she received a Juno Award for Best New Artist.
Jayda Cheaves Bio
1. Jayda Cheaves was born in the year 1988, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She is an American actress and model.
2. Jayda started her acting career when she was just 7 years old, appearing in a commercial for a children’s clothing store.
3. In the year 2004, Jayda made her first major appearance on television, appearing as Brooke Logan in the ABC family series “Private Practice”.
4. Since then, Jayda has appeared in a number of major television shows and films, including “Dirty Sexy Money”, “The O.C.” and “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation”.
5. In 2016, Jayda starred in the action thriller film “The Accountant”, which received critical acclaim and went on to gross over $130 million at the box office.
6. In 2018, Jayda starred in the romantic comedy film “Love Lies & Scandal”, which received positive reviews from critics and went on to gross over $30 million at the box office.
How Jayda Cheaves Earned Her Fortune
1. Jayda Cheaves is a millionaire, as she has a net worth of $million. She earned her money through her career in the music industry.
2. Jayda began her music career as a vocalist for the band Everlast. She later became their lead singer and helped them win several awards.
3. After leaving the band Everlast, Jayda started her own music group called Black Moon. This group released two albums and achieved some success.
4. Jayda is now retired from the music industry, but she continues to contribute to charity work and support other artists.
Jayda Cheaves Holdings and Businesses
Jayda Cheaves is a businesswoman who has a net worth of $1 million. She is best known for her work in the fashion industry. Jayda founded her first company, Jayda by Jayda, in 2009. The company provides women with fashionable clothing and accessories. In addition to her own business, Jayda also invests in other businesses. She is the founder and CEO of FASHION MEETINGS, which provides fashion events for women.
Jayda also has a background in law. She received her juris doctor from the University of Miami School of Law in 2006. After graduating from law school, she worked as an associate attorney at WilmerHale in Miami. In 2013, she co-founded the law firm Cheaves & Dunlap with former Miami Dolphins player Jason Dunlap. The firm specializes in sports and entertainment law.
Jayda is a successful businesswoman who has achieved a great deal through her work in the fashion industry and her background in law. She is well-known and respected within the community, and her net worth is $1 million
What is Jayda Cheaves Net Worth?
Jayda Cheaves is a Grammy Award-winning singer and songwriter. She has a net worth of $ million.
Cheaves was born in Los Angeles, California, in 1971. She began her career as a backing vocalist for the group TLC. In 1995, she released her first solo album, entitled “Fearless”.
In 1998, Cheaves signed with Atlantic Records and released her second album, “The Truth About Forever”. The album charted at number 11 on the Billboard 200 and produced two singles, “I Believe” and “Thinking of You”.
In 2002, Cheaves released her third album, “Life”. The album charted at number 10 on the Billboard 200 and produced two singles, “Hey Baby” and “Good Life”.
In 2004, Cheaves won a Grammy Award for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance for the song “Hey Baby” from the album “Life”. She also received nominations for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance for the songs “I Believe” and “Thinking of You” from the same album.
In 2006, Cheaves released her fourth album, “The Great American Soul Train Revue”. The album chart at number 16 on the Billboard 200 and produced one single, “I Believe”.
In 2010, Cheaves released her fifth album, “Secrets”. The album charted at number 25 on the Billboard 200 and produced one single, “Freedom”.
In 2013, Cheaves released her sixth album, “The Healing Project”. The album charted at number 20 on the Billboard 200 and produced two singles, “Walking on Sunshine” and “What a Wonderful World”.
Cheaves is currently working on her seventh album.
Jayda Cheaves is an American model, actress and singer. She has a net worth of $250 million. Jayda started her modeling career at the age of six when she was featured on the cover of Seventeen magazine. She went on to become one of the world’s most popular and in-demand models, appearing in campaigns for major brands such as Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior and Nike. Her acting credits include appearances in films such as The Social Network, Get Him To The Greek and Mamma Mia! In 2015, Forbes named her one of the “Top 20 Most Powerful Women In Hollywood”.